Would you describe yourself as TECH SAVVY?
Our Tulsa-based team is growing and has opportunities for people who enjoy all things technical, who can operate as a part of a cross-functional team, and who enjoy the freedom to innovate. Click the link below to see if there is a career path that aligns with your interests and goals.
We invest in the success of our employees.
Employee HEALTH & BENEFITS
Pathway Services is excited to offer a premium and comprehensive benefits package to all qualifying employees.
*The company reserves the right to change or modify all benefit plans.
- Company-Paid Health & Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Account with company matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays, personal days, and vacation time
- Annual Salary and Bonus Reviews
- Casual, family-oriented environment
- Monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored events and activities
Career Development Benefits:
- On-the-job & external training opportunities provided
- Promotion from within whenever possible
- Professional Certification opportunities
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- New, state-of-the-art facility in the heart of the new Broken Arrow Innovation District
- Direct access to the Tulsa Bicycle Trail Network
- On-site exercise facilities and showers
- Outdoor patio and recreation area
- Walking distance to Broken Arrow’s new 53-acre Elam Park project featuring:
- 18-hole disc golf course
- Community Center and Aquatics facility
- Synthetic turf and entertainment space
- Nature pavilion
- Butterfly and water garden
- Adventure play area
- Sand volleyball
- Splash Pad
- Exercise stations
- Tennis and pickleball courts
- Hammocks and big swings
Located in the Great Plains, you’ll find we’re more great than plain.
The Tulsa COMMUNITY & CULTURE
"Higher quality of life leads to happier employees and research shows that happier employees have higher productivity in the workplace. The Tulsa metro area is growing – economically, culturally and socially – and Tulsa is surrounded by unique small towns with big personalities. Oklahomans, in general, are welcoming people – friendly, laid-back and good-natured – and we’re famous for our hospitality."
- OK Department of Commerce
"14 Things to Know About Living in Tulsa" - extraspace.com
"10 Reasons You Should Move to Tulsa" - discovertulsa.net
Our customers are one of our greatest assets and we are committed to supporting their efforts with every decision we make.
We believe companies that make integrity are part of doing business are the ones that stand out above the rest.
Innovation / Continuous Improvement
Innovation is a mindset critically applied to both current needs and future desires.
We provide products and services that prioritize quality, to provide consistency and premium value to our clients.
We operate in a way that is intentionally easy for our clients to see not only what we do but also how we do it. Transparency means open to inquiry, honest communication, and truthful accountability.
We listen, we share, we grow, and we support with intention and common purpose.
Our CORE VALUES.
What we believe shapes everything we do.